* What data do we collect?
* How do we collect your data?
* How will we use your data?
* How do we store your data?
* What are your data protection rights?
* What are cookies?
* What types of cookies do we use?
* How to manage your cookies
* Privacy policies of other websites
* How to contact us
* How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Haven Rose collects the following data:
* Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Haven Rose with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
* Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
* Sign up for our newsletter via the mailchimp signup form.
How will we use your data?
Haven Rose collects your data so that we can:
* Send you newsletters, product information, and other updates from Haven Rose.
* Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, Haven Rose will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Haven Rose securely stores your data on Mailchimp’s servers.
Haven Rose will keep your personal data indefinitely. To request deletion of all your data, send an email to .
Haven Rose would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Haven Rose from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Haven Rose Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to or use the Mailchimp unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Haven Rose would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Haven Rose for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Haven Rose correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Haven Rose to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Haven Rose erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Haven Rose restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Haven Rose’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Haven Rose transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
* Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
* Functionality – Haven Rose uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: